Peak Property Management has certain rules and regulations regarding pets. Properties that are listed as, "pet friendly", are subject to those rules.
1. Age of animal. All pets must be at least one year of age and completely housebroken.
2. There are insurance companies that employ breed restrictions. The restriction will vary depending on the insurance coverage of the property owner or if a respective HOA/COA also employs restrictions.
3. All animal waste must be removed immediately.
4. All vet records must be supplied to Peak Property Management before an animal is approved.
5. Complaints received by Peak Property Management about the animal (noise, waste, damage) could result in the removal of the animal.
6. No exotic or wild animals.